Please read the following carefully to understand how we will treat any personal data we may collect from you, or that you provide to us.
Data we may collect from you:
We may collect and process the following data about you:
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence along with any information contained within it
Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access
Our site has been designed to minimise the need for visitors to provide personal data. At pilot stage the main routes by which personal data is, or can be, obtained are via email requests for information and through the collection of browsing information (e.g. Cookies).
At no point will we knowingly collect, or ask you to provide, sensitive personal data as defined in law.
How we use personal data and information:
We use your personal data and information for a variety of reasons. These include:
- Responding to enquiries
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To notify you about changes to our service
Electronic personal data is held locally by us and on cloud-based servers.
Disclosure of personal data and information (including third party access):
The only circumstances in which we may disclose your personal data and information to third parties are as follows:
- In the event that we sell or buy any service, business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data and information to the prospective seller or buyer of such services, business or assets
- In the event we have engaged a third party to act on our behalf
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements
Our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or the way in which personal data is handled by them. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. Where applicable, users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal data.